Accessing Web Service
- Access the Saint Joseph’s College web site: www.sjcme.edu
- Click on Distance Education in the toolbar displayed at the bottom of the page.
- In the Current Students box, click on Campus Café.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click Log On.
- Current announcements will be displayed on the bulletin board located under the header Graduate & Professional Studies, Saint Joseph’s College.
- Your name, program and your advisors name will be listed below the bulletin board. You can email your advisor by clicking on the advisors name.
- Web Services options:
Billing Statement – click on this option to access your billing statement.
Degree Audit – click on this option to access your degree audit.
Enrollments – click on this option to access your current and completed Enrollments. Current enrollments will be at the top of the list.
a. To view more information about your course, including unit grades, click on the course. To return to your Enrollments page click on the back arrow button located in the top toolbar.
b. To print or view a Grade Report click on Report located to the right of the course. To exit the Grade Report, click on the X in the top right corner of the Grade Report page. Your Enrollments page will be displayed again.
Transcript – click on this option to access your Unofficial Transcript.
- When viewing your documents be aware that some of them may be longer than the current page view. Use the scroll bar on the right side of the page to navigate through the document.
- You can print any of these web pages by using the current printer options on your personal computer.
- To return to your Web Services Menu, click on Menu located in the top left corner of the web page.
- To Exit Web Services click on Log Off located in the top right corner of the web page.
If you need assistance with Web Services please contact your advisor.