EdLink is the nation’s largest provider of tuition assistance management services. EdLink builds upon the combined strength of its creators, the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) and ACT, Inc., to offer an integrated range of related services to make education more accessible to employees.
As a member of EdLink’s Featured Provider Network, Saint Joseph’s College offers employees of all EdLink clients a tuition discount and application fee waiver for individual courses, certificates, and associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees offered by Saint Joseph’s College Online.
Areas of study include business, accountancy, health administration, nursing, education, long-term care administration, radiologic science administration, general studies and theology.
Partnership Features & Benefits:
- No application fee
- Tuition discounts (current rate = 10%)
- Online format – no commuting or child care costs
- Option to accelerate program by attending summer session courses on Sebago Lake campus in Maine!
- Instructors are working experts in their field
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Accredited by the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB)
- History of success in distance education since 1976