We Partner with Leading Health Care Organizations!
Staying active in industry associations helps to strengthen the curriculum in our health and long-term care administration programs. The college holds memberships in:
- American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) - Individual membership by the assistant program director and others
- American College of Health Care Executives (ACHE) - Individual membership by the program director, assistant program director (fellow) and some course instructors
- Catholic Health Association - organizational membership
- National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation - Organizational Membership
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA) - associate membership
In addition, we have partnered with the following healthcare organizations to provide customized training for their employees:
- Avila Institute of Gerontology
- Benedictine Health System
We partner with a number of other organizations to provide tuition discounts for their employees. Partners include Massachusetts General Hospital, Maine Medical Center, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Home Health Visiting Nurses, among others!