Master of Business Administration in Leadership
The MBA Leadership program, through emphasis on skills aimed at increasing credibility and capacity for strategic thinking, will prepare you to be a skilled manager of organizations and a respected leader of people.
Business management requires more than basic operational oversight; it demands both a competency in fundamental business skills and an understanding of interpersonal relationships. Our curriculum covers everything from economics to ethics, and will equip you with the skills necessary for career advancement.
- You will learn the essentials of effective leadership from our experienced faculty. Our dialogue-intensive method will engage you as a learner, while foster the critical thinking skills, needed for credibility in any endeavor.
- Tuition for the MBA online degree accommodates any budget. Saint Joseph’s College offers a quality education at a cost significantly lower than other institutions.
- Get your degree quickly; our Leadership degree requires nearly 20 fewer credit hours than other institutions’ programs. Optional visits to our idyllic Maine campus can fast-track degree completion to as little as 18 months.
- No matter when you decide to begin your path to career advancement, you’ll never have to wait. Open enrollment begins approximately every other month. Check out our course calendar to learn more.
- Set your own schedule and learn at your own pace. With our flexible online format, you’ll have the freedom to study where you want, when you want.
- As distance educators with more than 35 years of experience, Saint Joseph’s College’s degree programs are expertly developed to meet the needs of adult professionals.