Benefits for Active Military Members, Spouses, and Veterans - Online Degree Services for United States Military
Military students worldwide have chosen Saint Joseph's College distance education for 35 years, and our programs meet the high standards that only the most-established providers of higher education can achieve. Excellent courses for distance learning in the military, even during deployment where you have limited resources.
Message from the Military Programs Coordinator
We are proud to honor those who serve and protect our nation. You will find that the flexibility of our fully accredited programs and our generous prior college credit transfer policy makes it a great choice for both active duty military, spouses, and veterans. Whatever education plan you choose, we can help you earn your degree or certificate at your convenience, and on your schedule. We offer a wide variety of interesting courses, all taught by experienced, well-qualified, and caring faculty. In addition, our academic advisors treat every student as an individual, and not just a number.
Military Programs Coordinator
Saint Joseph's College has worked with military students and their families since 1976. As a "Military Friendly School" we are dedicated to serving those who serve our country. We were among the first institutions that started eArmyU, and have been a Navy Partner since its inception. Our goal is to make your transition to college as seamless as possible, and we will accept generous credit for prior learning and military schooling and experience.
- Earn your degree - from any location -without taking time away from your family or from serving your country. No campus attendance is required.
- Access online courses and our technology helpdesk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Complete your coursework on your own schedule, even if you're deployed.
- Saint Joseph's College is a member and active participant in the Servicemember Opportunities College (SOC) network of SOCAD-4 and SOCNAV-4 programs. That means your college credits transfer easily between Saint Joseph’s College and other SOC schools, providing you with the fastest and most convenient path to a quality college education.
- Affordable tuition. Our undergraduate tuition is $250 per credit hour for active duty military or anyone using tuition assistance, and a 15% discount calculated on the specific graduate tuition rate. Recognizing the sacrifices that military spouses make, we gratefully extend these discounted rates to them as well. Financial aid is available and our programs qualify for tuition assistance (TA).
- In addition to TA, you may also be eligible to use GI Bill funds for your college education at Saint Joseph's College.
You face a number of challenges and an equal number of opportunities in pursuing your college education. We're here to help, to advise and to listen.