Summer Programs Office:
800-752-4723 ext. 7825
- On Campus
- Dormitory housing – usually in suites of 3,4 or 5 rooms
- Linens included
- Wi-Fi is available in all dorm rooms.
- Check-out from dorm rooms is 8:00 a.m. on the Saturday following your last class.
- Mailing address: Your name & room # (available at check-in)
Saint Joseph’s College
278 Whites Bridge Rd.
Standish, ME 04084
- Family housing available – see Family Housing Agreement in Important Forms section. Students wishing to stay on campus must fill out the online Housing & Travel form.
- Off Campus Accommodations
- Summer is tourist season in the Sebago Lake region - accommodations are in short supply
- Students are responsible for own reservations
- Facilities on the list on the ANGEL Summer Session Community site have not been evaluated by and are therefore not endorsed by Saint Joseph’s College
- Provided by Pearson's Café – 800-343-5498 x 6683; 207-893-6683
- Meals are included for on-campus students.
- Meals may be purchased at the door by commuters and friends/relatives
- Lobster bake - Thursday dinner
- Included with Board plan
- Commuters may purchase tickets directly from Pearson's Café