Bachelor of Science in General Studies: Business Administration Specialization
This degree completion, general studies program in Business Administration is designed for the student who has previous college credits, most of which are not in business courses and would like to earn a business degree that could take less time and cost less money than our BS in Business Administration degree program which has a greater number of business course requirements.
This specialization provides students with opportunities to work in the broad field of business and management. This may include retail management, sales and marketing, accounting banking, consulting, public relations, and government. Courses help develop accounting, economic, marketing, and business management skills and build a solid foundation in basic business practices with an emphasis on its application to "real world" situations.
In order to earn this Bachelor's Degree students must complete 128 semester-hours credit, 25% of which must be completed through Saint Joseph's college. 18 semester-hours credit in the Bachelor's Degree specialization area must be earned through Saint Joseph's College.
- Industry-specific curriculum prepares you for more responsible positions in a variety of occupations.
- Courses blend content with your professional experience, allowing for immediate application in your work setting.
- A generous credit-transfer policy is designed to award maximum credit for both traditional and non-traditional learning experience.
- Faculty with practical business experience work one-on-one with you to ensure your success.
- No on-campus residency required; optional two-week summer sessions on lakeside campus to accelerate degree.
Associate of Science in Business Administration
The Business Administration specialization can also be earned as an Associate of Science Degree, since both the Bachelor's and Associate degree programs share similar core courses. Students enrolled in the online Associates degree must earn 66 semester-hours credit, 25% of which must be completed through Saint Joseph’s College. 18 semester-hours credit in the Associates' Degree major must be earned through Saint Joseph's College.