The CPA Series - Bangor
What: A one-day workshop designed for Certified Public Accountants
Hosted by: Saint Joseph’s College Online and Barresi Financial, Inc.
Date: September 26, 2014
Check In Time: Check In & Continental Breakfast, 7:00 am - 8:00 am
Workshop Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Where: Hilton Garden Inn, Bangor, Maine
Overview of the workshop:
This day-long program is ideal for Certified Public Accountants and all financial professionals who need continuing education to meet licensing requirements as well as other professionals. Meet your professional licensure requirements as you join other business professionals for this important and relevant program led by a nationally recognized expert. Come and earn continuing education credits. A total of 8 hours of CPE is available, including (1) hour of ethics.
- Qualified plans Update - Ann Corey, Angell Pension Group
- Business Planning and Estate Planning Update - Rick Petrucci Esq, Baystate Financial
- Elder Law Planning Update - Jane Skelton Esq, Maine Elder Law
- International business Tax law Update - Dan Pittman Esq, Eaton Peabody
- Ethics/ Internal controls /Forensic Accounting case studies - Bob Brown CPA CFE, CPA Solutions
- ACA updates/Benefit planning update - Scott Boucher & Shawn Brennan, Barresi Benefits Group